Consultants that speak your language
Not everybody understands taxation and accounting jargons, which is why we focus on explaining things in simple terms. Australia is a multicultural country, and we understand that sometimes when English not your first language it is quite difficult to discuss various issues. This is why we have staff that can speak proficiently in a number of foreign languages!
So let us know if English is not your preferred language, and you prefer to speak to a consultant who is proficient in:
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Cantonese (dialect)
Our trained and experienced consultants will help you understand the tax laws that apply to your situation and how to minimise taxes, maximise returns, and help you achieve your key objectives.
We offer assistance and advice in each of these areas:
- Tax returns and lodgements for individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies, and self-managed superannuation funds
- Activity statements and yearly reports
- Obligations and planning for:
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT)
- GST & BAS returns
- Land Tax
- Payroll Tax
- R&D Tax Concessions
- Stamp Duty
- Wine Equalization Tax (WET)
- Implementation of tax effective structures for asset protection and tax minimization
- Liaise with the ATO on your behalf
Modern businesses require up-to-date and accurate financial information. We can relieve you and your staff of the enormous burden of your accounting needs, including preparation of your annual accounts and periodic management accounts for tax, business appraisals, and planning purposes.
We will discuss your requirements with you and provide information relevant to your particular situation, as well as constructive advice on a regular basis. We offer detailed and easy-to-understand financial reports for all types of business structures including sole traders, partnerships, trusts, private companies, and self-managed superannuation funds.
To provide your business with accurate bookkeeping and to be cost- effective, your bookkeeping solution needs to be tailored to fit your business and your individual requirements as a business owner. We will help you understand your financials, ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and ensure that personal and business funds are monitored effectively.
Our services include:
- Maintenance of accounting records including general ledger, debtors, creditors, and payroll records
- Recording of transactions, account reconciliations and timely reports, including BAS
- Maintenance of fixed asset registers and depreciation calculations
- Maintenance of client investment portfolios for Capital Gains Tax requirements
- Assistance, problem-solving and guidance in accounting/bookkeeping packages
- Corporate secretarial services includingmaintenance of corporate registers and preparation of statutory documents required by ASIC.
By LSM Partners Pty Ltd and LSM Finance Pty Ltd
- Project Management & Development
- Business Plans
- Mortgage Broking - Residential/Commercial
We are focused on helping individuals and business owners achieve growth, increase profitability, and build personal wealth.
We provide comprehensive planning and forecasting advice to help grow your business and minimise risk. From start- up through to expansion and succession management, we will work with you to identify and implement the right business structures, funding options, and operational efficiencies to realise growth, maximise your wealth and achieve wider goals.
Our services include:
- Business set up and development appraisal
- Set up and registration of company and trust
- Applications for ABN, TFN, GST, PAYG(W) and other government registrations and assistance with BAS and IAS preparation
- Register business names and taxes
- Business planning
LSM also provides various corporate secretarial services including but not limited to:
- Companies incorporation and administration
- Registration of business name
- Change of company name
- Change of members
- Change of office holders detail
- Preparation of annual company statements
- Compliance matters service
- Adoption of new constitution
- Company de-registration
- Change of trustee
- Preparation of minutes